Monitor. Diagnose. Troubleshoot.
Get visibility into your database performance in real time.
Lightweight agentless architecture for fast deployment.
Navicat Monitor provides database server monitoring that monitors system resources for MySQL and MariaDB servers. It is a multi-platform application that runs on all major operating systems – Windows, macOS and Linux, and delivers highly efficient security agentless installation for physical, virtual, and cloud servers without endpoint deployment complexity.
Dashboards to monitor hundreds of instances at a glance.
Our dashboard is designed to be intuitive to any user. It is an easy to read, one page summary of the real-time analytics for the health and performance of all your instances. You can build a customized dashboard for your server metrics to get a global view of each instance, and apply instance grouping to allow smooth navigation among them, making it painless to manage all your servers – from one central tool regardless of location.
Trend analysis made simple. With charts.
Get deep visibility into instance resource utilization, performance, and operational health. Navicat Monitor gives you a complete picture of your instances by collecting and analyzing historical information, and displays a series of graphs to visualize server metrics, so you can drill down into server statistic details and gain a better perspective on how your instances are performing.
The root cause of performance anomalies. Diagnosed.
Navicat Monitor captures historical data for you to play back and diagnose if the current trends are deviating from expected normal range. You can set powerful alarm rules and get notifications via email, SMS, or SNMP to keep track of how the database is used and notify you about any threshold breaches to ensure your database performs to the highest standards. Our robust reporting and alerting features help you focus on what’s important so you can quickly identify issues and respond accordingly.
Query analyzer makes identifying troublesome queries much easier.
Our Query Analyzer helps identify how resource provisioning affects database response times. It is the fastest way to analyze SQL statements, identify, and resolve performance problems. You can trace the top or poorly written queries, isolate the root cause of a slow query, or detect blocked queries in a unified view – effectively identifying the most problematic SQL statements.
Try Before You Buy
All Available Platforms for Navicat Monitor Downloads
- Navicat Monitor for MySQL and MariaDB - openSUSE 42.3 or SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12.0 or later (64 bit) (10 downloads)
- Navicat Monitor for MySQL and MariaDB - Debian 9.x (64 bit) (10 downloads)
- Navicat Monitor for MySQL and MariaDB - Debian 8.x or Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (64 bit) (10 downloads)
- Navicat Monitor for MySQL and MariaDB - Ubuntu 16.04 or 17.10 LTS (64 bit) (3 downloads)
- Navicat Monitor for MySQL and MariaDB - Fedora 20 or later (64 bit) (6 downloads)
- Navicat Monitor for MySQL and MariaDB - Oracle Linux 7.x (64 bit) (10 downloads)
- Navicat Monitor for MySQL and MariaDB - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x or CentOS 7.x (10 downloads)
- Navicat Monitor for MySQL and MariaDB - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.6 or later, CentOS 6.6 or later, Oracle Linux 6.6 or later (64-bit) (22 downloads)