The software technology is in continual evolution and is transforming the way businesses operate at an accelerating, faster rate than ever.
This constant change bears problems with increasing costs. Some of the problems in the IT market we aim to address are
- Substantial Software Consulting Costs
- Substantial IT Training Costs
- Inefficiency in IT training
- Complexity of Enterprise Software
- SOA projects are desired, but unaffordable for many SMEs
With its mission to aid corporations and SMEs modernise their software, improve their processes, reduce IT complexities, minimise software development and maintenance costs, Arcler is a dynamic customer-result-oriented IT consulting company with
- Lower Consulting Fees
- Diverse industry and segment expertise
- Innovative methodologies that enable both Arcler and its customers attain low-cost solutions for high-quality deliverables
- Creative and innovative methods in IT training
- Strict business conduct principles and compliance policies.
Summary of Arcler's Solutions
- eCommerce-enabled website design and web application development projects
- Aid corporations in fulfilling their SOA-based (service-oriented architecture) enterprise software projects by providing them with scarce skills and simplified-solutions for consulting and training on Java EE development, and automated process management solutions like BPM and ODM.
- Help SMEs in need of an intermediate to advanced software technology stack (e.g. e-commerce store, online booking, customer loyalty management, retention, reseller and agency compensation systems).
- Help startups on low-budget to adopt business software such as CRM, HRM, DMS, Billing, Project Management, Accounting, and even BPM.
- Effective IT training solutions to increase the efficiency of individuals, and organizations they're working for.
- Java EE